One thing that often happens while playing guitar is to break the high-E string.
What should I do?
- Keep playing. Who needs high-E string if you can play only power chords?
- Stop playing and get dinner.
- Complain to my roadie, which I certainly do not have.
- Make appointment with my usual guitar technician and wait 4 weeks. Yeah, he is that busy.
- Make a post about it. Oh, wait… this post is the post.
- Have a friend restring the guitar.
- Put the guitar in the case and play some mobile games.
- Restring the guitar. That’s a lot of non-slacking time.
- and the list goes on and on and on and on…