The first Quarter of 2013 is in the past, and here’s what we know:
- Apple has not held any special events in 2013
- Apple has not released any new products in 2013 so far
Capacity increase in iPad and processor update in MacBook Pro do not count as new product
- It is Apple’s 37th Anniversary as of April 1, 2013
Things that analysts, investors and pundits are disappointed about, among others:
- Apple has not released any Television sets as rumored
- Apple has not released any watches as rumored
- Apple has not released “cheap iPhone” as rumored
- Apple has not released gigantic iPhone as rumored
What’s coming from Apple in 2013, assuming they would update their product lines:
- The successor to Mac Pro
- The successor to iPhone 5
- The successor to iPad and iPad mini
- The successor to iOS 6
We are running a WordPress.org installation at 37prime and also have a WordPress.com blog.
Techdirt reports that Prenda Law has just ordered WordPress to hand over all IP addresses of users who accessed either FightCopyrightTrolls and DieTrollDie in the last two years.
It seems that Prenda Law is going on a fishing expedition. At least that’s what I think based on all the Law & Order series (the Original, Special Victims Unit and Criminal Intent) I have been watching for the past 15 years. Yeah, I watch too many of them.
Can Prenda Law legally subpoena WordPress for the iP addresses? Prenda Law first must convince the court that they have the legal right to do so.
WordPress should fight this ridiculously frivolous legal move.
Ed Koch dies at 88.
I’ve just returned from New York City on Thursday. While in transit I learned that Ed Koch was placed in ICU.