The Parallels Team has just announced the availability of Parallels Desktop for Mac Beta 2 (build 3094).
For more info and download link:
Changes in this release:
- Parallels Tool for Boot Camp is no longer needed.
- USB 2.0 support.
More details later.
There were times when I was not able to connect my PowerBook G4 and MacBook Pro to certain WPA-enabled Wireless Access Point. I would guess that there’s some kind incompatibility of the WPA implementation between the Access Point and Airport Extreme driver.
- Linksys WRT54G V1.1 with firmware version 4.30.5, WPA-TKIP enabled
- 15″ PowerBook G4 1.67GHz, Radeon Mobility 9700, 1440×960, Mac OS X 10.4.8 with all the latest updates (12.19.2006)
- 15″ MacBook Pro Core Duo 2.0GHz, Radeon X1600, Mac OS X 10.4.8 with all the latest updates (12.19.2006)
- 15″ MacBook Pro Core Duo 2.0GHz, Radeon X1600, Boot Camp 1.1.2 beta, Windows XP with SP2
Both the PowerBook G4 and the MacBook Pro (Mac OS X 10.4.8) were unable to connect to the Wireless Access Point when WPA is enabled. Both Macs could connect Wireless Access Point without any problems when the wireless encryption was turned off.
I booted up Windows XP on the MacBook Pro, and had no problems connecting to Wireless Access Point with or without the wireless encryption.
I didn’t have the problem when connecting to Linksys WRT54G V3 or higher.
MacBook Pro and DLink DWL-514 Incompatibility
MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo @ Amazon.com
Macbook Core 2 Duo @ Amazon.com
- MacBook 1.83GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 512MB RAM, 60GB Hard Drive, Combo Optical Drive, White
- MacBook 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB RAM, 80GB Hard Drive, Double-Layer SuperDrive, White
- MacBook 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB RAM, 120 Hard Drive, Double-Layer SuperDrive, Black
Mozilla Firefox 22.214.171.124 is released with Windows Vista support and ssecurity updates.
Get it at http://www.mozilla.com/
Available for Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, and More.
Fixed in Firefox 126.96.36.199
- XSS using outer window’s Function object
- RSS Feed-preview referrer leak
- Mozilla SVG Processing Remote Code Execution
- LiveConnect crash finalizing JS objects
- Privilege escallation using watch point
- CSS cursor image buffer overflow (Windows only)
- Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:188.8.131.52/184.108.40.206)