What is the definition of “lighten”?
1. make or become lighter in weight, pressure, or severity.
“efforts to lighten the burden of regulation”
synonyms: make lighter, lessen, reduce, decrease, diminish, ease; alleviate, mitigate, allay, relieve, palliate, assuage
“lightening the burden of taxation”
1. a drop in the level of the uterus during the last weeks of pregnancy as the head of the fetus engages in the pelvis.
Great to know this cable will lighten your iPhone 5.
The first Quarter of 2013 is in the past, and here’s what we know:
- Apple has not held any special events in 2013
- Apple has not released any new products in 2013 so far
Capacity increase in iPad and processor update in MacBook Pro do not count as new product
- It is Apple’s 37th Anniversary as of April 1, 2013
Things that analysts, investors and pundits are disappointed about, among others:
- Apple has not released any Television sets as rumored
- Apple has not released any watches as rumored
- Apple has not released “cheap iPhone” as rumored
- Apple has not released gigantic iPhone as rumored
What’s coming from Apple in 2013, assuming they would update their product lines:
- The successor to Mac Pro
- The successor to iPhone 5
- The successor to iPad and iPad mini
- The successor to iOS 6
As expected, T-Mobile USA announced the Un-carrier event, saying goodbye to the mobile contract.
Instead of signing customers to contracts and subsidizing the phones, T-Mobile offers payment plant on the phones.
New phones are also coming to T-Mobile USA such as:
- BlackBerry Z10
- HTC One
- Samsung Galaxy S 4
In addition to that, T-Mobile USA will be carrying iPhone 5 starting April 12, 2013. All four major Mobile Carriers in the US will carry iPhone 5.